About Civil Safety
Civil Safety is a registered training organisation (RTO) which provides training and assessment services to increase peoples health and safety knowledge and abilities. We deliver this training both online and throughout Queensland and the Northern Territory.
We provide specialised training, assessment and verification services to large mining companies and their communities in rural and remote areas of Queensland. Our aim is to train our students to work safely and consciously.
Our high risk training facilities are state of the art and our classes are available day, evening and onsite. Our trainers are highly skilled having spent decades at the forefront of major civil and general construction projects.
The Civil Safety difference:
- Local presence in our communities to supply tailored safety solutions
- Civil Safety is the leader in immersive and on-site learning technology.
- Our extensive work with mining and civil construction companies exposes our staff to the latest industry standards and practices. This knowledge is continuously transposed into programs conducted at Civil Safety’s training and assessment facilities, ensuring our training is relevant and current for the participants as well as practical and compliant for the employer.
- We are flexible! We offer safety solutions to meet the needs of our clients.
- Civil Safety actively engages in industry consultation with our stakeholders and within the communities that we deliver training
- Our Business and Indigenous Engagement Manager (Mr. Noel Gertz) is employed in a full-time role to speak to stakeholders, industry leaders, peak bodies, job agencies, councils, traditional owner groups and government agencies.
Civil Safety has a well-earned reputation for building partnerships with the communities in which we provide training. Where many RTOs are opting for remote training delivery from the big cities using the internet, we invest heavily in bricks and mortar assets as well as employing locals to run the business. We also buy local to ensure that local businesses benefit directly from the activities of Civil Safety. By valuing our employees and suppliers means being an employer of choice to our stakeholders. We have a reputation for best practice in recruiting, training and retaining the best staff.
Get all news, reports, and educational blogs at one place.
Civil Safety is taking their plant on the road!!! To ensure that all regions have
We continue to thank Adani Australia for their continual support to Civil Safety. Testimonial per
March this year, Civil Safety together with Protech and Roadtek focused on a women in