Carry out the risk management process, otherwise known as the G2, will provide students with the skills and knowledge required to carry out risk management processes in the Resources and Infrastructure Industries.
This unit is appropriate for those working in supervisory roles.
Book NowThe Carry out the risk management process course can be done at any of our High-Risk Training Facilities, located at Yatala, Moranbah, Townsville, Rockhampton, Gladstone, Cairns, Weipa, and Darwin. Your course consists of learning material, theory assessment, and a practical assessment.
RIIRIS402E – Carry out the risk management process
The RIIRIS402E – Carry out the risk management process unit of competency covers the skills and knowledge required to carry out risk management processes in the Resources and Infrastructure Industries. This course is often a requirement for mine workers who are wishing to progress their career into a position of leading hand, supervisor, superintendent, deputy or those who are elected as a Site Safety and Health Representative.
The course lasts approximately 1 day depending on the number of attendees and their prior knowledge and experience in the industry.
The elements of this unit are:
- Plan and prepare for implementing the risk management process
- Identify workplace hazards
- Assess workplace risks and identify unacceptable risk levels
- Identify potential actions and develop risk controls
- Implement and evaluate risk control
- Audit the risk management process and complete records
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, however, you must possess basic literacy and numeracy skills. You may be required to complete a Language, Literacy, and Numeracy (LLN) indicator prior to enrolling.
If you have any concerns regarding the literacy or numeracy requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
- Be at least 15 years of age
- Nil (we supply all resources)
For our public courses at our high-risk training facility trainees must provide:
- Own transport
- Appropriate clothing, closed-in footwear.
Your Training OptionsWe conduct all our courses on a regular basis. Click the enquire button and enter your preferred dates and we will get back to with dates that suit you?
- Funding – This course may or may not be subsidised by government funding or industry incentives. Some courses as low as $50 (your contribution) Enquire NOW to see if you are eligible for any funding options available (for some courses only) – we are a registered RTO for various State & Federal Funding including UserChoice, Certificate 3 Guarantee, CSQ, Skilling Queenslanders for Work, Aboriginal Responsive Skilling Grants or BERT
- Face to face
- Night course options (subject to minimum numbers)
- We can come to you
- Group bookings
- Bundle packages available