The Certificate II in Rural Operations qualification provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to work in varied capacities in agriculture, horticulture, and animal care.
Book NowThe Certificate II in Rural Operations qualification can be done at any of our High-Risk Training Facilities, located at Yatala, Moranbah, Townsville, Rockhampton, Gladstone, Cairns, Weipa, and Darwin. Your course consists of learning material, theory assessment, and a practical assessment.
The Certificate II in Rural Operations qualification will equip you with the skills and knowledge to work across a wide range of positions in rural operations, agriculture, horticulture, animal care, and more. This qualification will also serve as a basis to pursue further study.
Depending on the units selected, individuals can be employed not only in rural industries but also in other rural and regional sectors, such as local government, tourism, hospitality, transport, construction, community services, information technology, and metals.
This qualification is suitable for an Australian Apprenticeship.
No occupational licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this qualification at the time of publication.
Total number of units = 15
Core Units = 3
Elective Units = 12
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, however, you must possess basic literacy and numeracy skills. You may be required to complete a Language, Literacy, and Numeracy (LLN) indicator prior to enrolling.
If you have any concerns regarding the literacy or numeracy requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
- Be at least 15 years of age
- Nil (we supply all resources)
For our public courses at our high-risk training facility trainees must provide:
- Own transport
- Appropriate clothing, closed-in footwear.
Your Training OptionsWe conduct all our courses on a regular basis. Click the enquire button and enter your preferred dates and we will get back to with dates that suit you?
- Funding – This course may or may not be subsidised by government funding or industry incentives. Some courses as low as $50 (your contribution) Enquire NOW to see if you are eligible for any funding options available (for some courses only) – we are a registered RTO for various State & Federal Funding including UserChoice, Certificate 3 Guarantee, CSQ, Skilling Queenslanders for Work, Aboriginal Responsive Skilling Grants or BERT
- Face to Face
- Night course options (subject to minimum numbers)
- We can come to you
- Group bookings
- Bundle packages available