This qualification reflects the role of individuals working in a metal processing facility or a coal preparation plant, performing mainly routine, operational tasks using limited practical skills and fundamental operational knowledge, in a defined context under direct supervision.
Book NowThe Certificate II in Resource Processing qualification can be done at any of our High-Risk Training Facilities, located at Yatala, Moranbah, Townsville, Rockhampton, Gladstone, Cairns, Weipa, and Darwin. Your course consists of learning material, theory assessment, and a practical assessment.
The Certificate III in Resource Processing qualification is suited for those performing facility or a coal preparation and treatment plant, who perform tasks involving a broad range of skilled applications in a varied work context, using some discretion and judgement in selecting equipment, services and contingency measures.
Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this qualification can vary between states, territories, and industry sectors. Relevant information must be sourced prior to the application of the qualification.
The course lasts approximately 6-12 months depending on the number of attendees and their prior knowledge and experience in the industry.
This qualification is suited to:
- Production Operators
- Plant Operations
- Minerals Processing roles
- Entry level conveyor, milling and grinding positions
Total number of units = 10
Core Units = 4
Elective Units = 6
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, however, you must possess basic literacy and numeracy skills. You may be required to complete a Language, Literacy, and Numeracy (LLN) indicator prior to enrolling.
If you have any concerns regarding the literacy or numeracy requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
- Be at least 15 years of age
- Nil (we supply all resources)
For our public courses at our high-risk training facility trainees must provide:
- Own transport
- Appropriate clothing, closed-in footwear.
Your Training OptionsWe conduct all our courses on a regular basis. Click the enquire button and enter your preferred dates and we will get back to with dates that suit you?
- Funding – This course may or may not be subsidised by government funding or industry incentives. Some courses as low as $50 (your contribution) Enquire NOW to see if you are eligible for any funding options available (for some courses only) – we are a registered RTO for various State & Federal Funding including UserChoice, Certificate 3 Guarantee, CSQ, Skilling Queenslanders for Work, Aboriginal Responsive Skilling Grants or BERT
- Face to Face
- RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning)
- We can come to you
- Group bookings
- Bundle packages available