This qualification provides a trade outcome in steelfixing in the construction industry.
Occupational titles may include:
The qualification has core unit of competency requirements that cover common skills for the construction industry, as well as a specialist field of work.
The construction industry strongly affirms that training and assessment leading to recognition of skills must be undertaken in a real or very closely simulated workplace environment and this qualification requires all units of competency to be delivered in this context.
17 units of competency:
14 core units
3 elective units
Your Training OptionsRegister your enquiry here as for some courses we also offer:
- CPCCCM1012A - Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry
- CPCCCM1013A - Plan and organise work
- CPCCCM1014A - Conduct workplace communication
- CPCCCM1015A - Carry out measurements and calculations
- CPCCCM2001A - Read and interpret plans and specifications
- CPCCCM2006B - Apply basic levelling procedures
- CPCCOHS2001A - Apply OHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
- CPCCSF2001A - Handle steelfixing materials
- CPCCSF2002A - Use steelfixing tools and equipment
- CPCCSF2003A - Cut and bend materials using oxy-LPG equipment
- CPCCSF2004A - Place and fix reinforcement materials
- CPCCSF2005A - Arc weld reinforcement steel
- CPCCSF2006A - Machine cut reinforcement materials
- CPCCSF3001A - Apply reinforcement schedule