This unit covers conducting wheeled front end loader operations in the civil construction industry. It includes: planning and preparing; conducting machine pre-operational checks; operating front end loaders; attaching, securing, lifting, carrying and placing materials; selecting, removing and fitting attachments; relocating the front end loader; carrying out machine operator maintenance; and cleaning up.
RIIMPO321F – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
This course teaches the skills and knowledge required to conduct wheeled front end loader operations.
This course applies to those working in site- based roles.
Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this unit can vary between states, territories, and industry sectors, and must be sourced from state jurisdictions prior to applying this unit.
This course alone does not provide sufficient skill to independently load and unload equipment. To perform this activity safely, personnel must either complete or be assisted by someone who has completed RIIHAN308F Load and Unload Plant or equivalent course.
The training covers:
- WH&S requirements
- Hazard identification and risk management
- Pre-start, set-up, operational and shut down procedures
- Practical training in End Loader operations including lifting and carrying materials
- Identifying, selecting, using and removing attachments
- Relocating Front End Loader
- Shut down and clean up procedures
Your Training OptionsWe conduct all our courses on a regular basis. Click the enquire button and enter your preferred dates and we will get back to with dates that suit you.
- Face to Face
- Night course options (subject to minimum numbers)
- We can come to you
- Group bookings
- Bundle packages available