This unit specifies the skills and knowledge required to safely operate a vehicle loading crane with a capacity of 10 metre tonnes or more
Vehicle loading crane means a crane mounted on a vehicle for the purpose of loading and unloading the vehicle.
This unit applies to the activities of a person operating a vehicle loading crane with a capacity of 10 metre tonnes or more, and includes applying load estimation and slinging techniques to move a load.
TLILIC0012 – Licence to operate a vehicle loading crane (capacity 10 metre tonnes and above)
The TLILIC0012 Licence to Operate a Vehicle Loading Crane (Capacity 10 Metre Tonnes and Above) course teaches the skills and knowledge required to safely operate a vehicle loading crane with a capacity of 10 metre tonnes or more. It includes applying load estimation and slinging techniques to move a load. It requires a person operating vehicle loading crane to plan the work, conduct routine checks, set up the crane, shift loads in a safe manner and safely shut down and secure the crane.
A competent assessment outcome will meet the competency requirement of the National Standard for licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work.
The candidate or the employer must give access to the machine to conduct the training. The machine must be in good, operation and safe condition and meet with manufacturer guidelines and specifications.
- Have a current white card
- Provide photo ID
A person undertaking this unit must hold:
- a current National HRWL to perform dogging or a current certification for a specific VET course for HRWL to perform dogging that has been issued by, or on behalf of a WHS Regulator.
Your Training OptionsWe conduct all our courses on a regular basis. Click the enquire button and enter your preferred dates and we will get back to with dates that suit you.
- Funding – This course may or may not be subsidised by government funding or industry incentives. Some courses as low as $50 (your contribution) Enquire NOW to see if you are eligible for any funding options available (for some courses only) – we are a registered RTO for various State & Federal Funding including UserChoice, Certificate 3 Guarantee, CSQ, Skilling Queenslanders for Work, Aboriginal Responsive Skilling Grants or BERT
- Face to Face
- Night time classes (minimum numbers)
- We can come to you
- Group bookings
- Bundle packages available
This course has nationally agreed nominal hours of 40.
The volume of learning identifies the duration of all activities required to achieve the learning outcomes of the course, including all training and learning activities such as guided learning, individual study, learning activities in the workplace and assessment activities.
The time taken to complete this course may vary due to contributing factors such as previous experience.