The Confined Spaces course can be done at any of our High Risk Training Facilities, located at Yatala, Moranbah, Townsville, Rockhampton, Gladstone, Cairns, Weipa and Darwin. Your course consists of learning material, theory assessment and a practical assessment.
RIIWHS401D – Supervise work in confined spaces
Supervise work in Confined Spaces course is for supervisors who will be responsible for supervising work in confined space. It includes: preparing for work; providing information; ensuring that the safety personnel entering and working in a confined space is not affected; supervising entry and work; implementing emergency and rescue systems; and withdrawing from confined space and facilitate return to service.
1. Prepare for work in the confined space
2. Provide information about working in confined spaces
3. Ensure safety and health of others entering and working in a confined space
4. Supervise entry and work in a confined space
5. Implement confined space emergency and rescue systems
6. Withdraw from confined space and facilitate return to service
The course lasts approimately 1 day (approximately 8 hours) depending on the number of attendees and their prior knowledge and experience in the industry.
Pre-requisite RIIWHS202D – Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
You may be required to complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) indicator prior to enrolling.
If you have any concerns regarding the literacy or numeracy requirements, please contact email@example.com for advise.
Your Training OptionsWe conduct all our courses on a regular basis. Click the enquire button and enter your preferred dates and we will get back to with dates that suit you.
- Funding – This course may or may not be subsidised by government funding or industry incentives. Some courses as low as $50 (your contribution) Enquire NOW to see if you are eligible for any funding options available (for some courses only) – we are a registered RTO for various State & Federal Funding including UserChoice, Certificate 3 Guarantee, CSQ, Skilling Queenslanders for Work, Aboriginal Responsive Skilling Grants or BERT
- Face to Face
- RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning)
- We can come to you
- Group bookings
- Bundle packages available