This nationally accredited Working at Heights course will equip you with the skills and knowledge that you require to safely work at heights. Our engaging course uses various forms of depth utilising fall protection. On the successful completion of the course, learners will be issued a nationally accredited statement of attainment.
Book NowThe Work Safely at Heights course can be done at any of our High Risk Training Facilities. Your course consists of learning material, theory assessment, and a practical assessment. The course lasts approximately 1 day (approximately 8 hours) depending on the number of attendees and their prior knowledge and experience in the industry. Note if you haven't completed a certificate III unit of competency or qualification you may have to complete our free Language, Literacy and Numeracy test here.
This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles where they are required to perform work at heights.
Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this unit can vary between states, territories, and Industry sectors. Relevant information must be sourced prior to application of the unit.
The elements of this course are:
1. Identify work requirements
2. Identify work procedures and instructions
3. Access and install equipment
4. Perform work at heights
5. Clean up work area
You are required to be able to walk freely, be able to bend and twist, perform safe lifting techniques and have an understanding of typical workplace risk and safety policy and procedures.
When you are deemed competent by a Civil Safety assessor you will receive a Statement of Attainment.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
Your Training OptionsWe conduct all our courses on a regular basis. Click the enquire button and enter your preferred dates and we will get back to with dates that suits you?
-    Funding – Some courses as low as $50 (your contribution) Enquire NOW to see if you are eligible for one of our funding options available – we are a registered RTO for various State & Federal Funding including UserChoice, Certificate 3 Guarantee, CSQ, Skilling Queenslanders for Work, Aboriginal Responsive Skilling Grants or BERT
-    Night course options (subject to minimum numbers)
-    We can come to you
-    Group bookings
-    Bundle packages available