Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
February 17 @ 9:00 am - February 18 @ 4:00 pm
RIIMPO321F – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to conduct wheeled front end loader operations.
This unit applies to those working in site- based roles.
Where equipment being assessed requires the fitting and removal of attachments to be demonstrated an integrated tool carrier unit should be used.
If you have any concerns regarding the literacy or numeracy requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
- Plan and prepare for wheeled front end loader operations
- Operate front end loader in line with established requirements
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials to complete work activity
- Prepare to relocate the front end loader
- Conduct housekeeping activities
|Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations||17 & 18 February 2022||09:00 am - 04:00 pm||Townsville||15||$550.00|