Vocational Education and Training in Schools (VETiS) is a learning pathway which enables students to gain a nationally recognised qualification as part of their school studies, delivered by a qualified school teacher or Trainer Assessor in partnership with Civil Safety.
- Run to fit within school timetable
- Access up to date learning and assessment materials
- Dedicated Civil Safety VET Coordinator for mentoring and support
- In-service training day for the school VET teacher
To be eligible to enrol in the VET in Schools program, you must:
- Currently be enrolled in secondary school in either year 10, 11 or 12 and;
- Have achieved at least a C standard in Year 10 English
- It is a requirement of the qualifications that students obtain a Working with Children Check upon commencement of study.